It feels like a stranger in my own territory now… well, not being able to write something here makes it even harder to start and finish one.
Do you want to read what’s in between my ears now? Let’s try in bullets:
- Why is it so hard to lose weight? Seriously. Common?! Why can’t the weighing scale be a little kinder on me? I’ve been on No-Rice-Policy for more than a month now and YES! I’ve been sneaking out to the gym to sweat for at least twice or thrice a week… I haven’t seen a very visible result… or at least not yet? It gets a little frustrating sometimes… I’m not giving up though… I shall continue with this project drool-worthy no matter how long it’ll take… until my figure translates the sexy wits I got.
- Clock is ticking… I know age is just a number but my ovaries don’t seem to agree.
- Still N.B.S.B. Whether you believe it not, however pathetic that may sound… I still wouldn’t easily jump into one relationship for the sake of having one. Perhaps, I’d consider a donor? who knows what my frantic side would bring. Back in the days, friends and I got know what’s a “crush”, friends got boyfriends, broken up, reunited, broken up again, got a rebound, get married, babies, elicit affairs, annulment, married for the 2nd time, and the list goes on… while i’m still stuck with a “crush”? I’m not even sure if I seriously have one now. Not complaining nor making an advertisement here, just stating a fact…
(you.)Gusto ko lang naman ang may ka-holding hands.
- Friends come and go… oh dear… i’m missing all of them too!
- Health scare… I just hope the experts find some immunity to all of those monstrous diseases.
- I’m missing my family. I miss home. Miss ko na din talaga ang puto-bumbong. Pasko na!!!!
On top of all these, I wanna remain thankful, for the many blessings that has come my way and for the many more that will come soon. I just wanna keep myself reminded that maybe life is tough, but I need not to battle them alone. Thank God for his endless provisioning.
So what have you been up to lately???